Vol. 2 Nbr. 2, March 2011
> SIGN UP FREE
- Negotiating with difficult people.
- Parenting coordination in Alabama: the current status.
- The "vanishing trial": a Hayekian perspective.
- Judging the "vanishing trial" in the construction industry: the Right Honourable Beverley McLachlin, P.C., Chief Justice of Canada.
- Cultural sensitivities in international construction arbitration.
- Reshaping ADR strategies for today's global engineering and construction market.
- A new automated class of online dispute resolution: changing the meaning of computer-mediated communication.
- Davis v. United States: why the Supreme Court should preserve judicial integrity and prevent further erosion of the exclusionary rule.