Vol. 8 Nbr. 1, September 2016
> SIGN UP FREE
- Democracy, the Supreme Court, and our two constitutions.
- Textualism after Antonin Scalia: tribute to the late great justice.
- The corrective careers of concurrences and dissents.
- The (unified?) fiduciary theory of judging: hedgehogs, foxes, and chameleons.
- The judge as digital citizen: pros, cons, and ethical limitations on judicial use of new media.
- The economic effects of judicial selection.
- The meaning of the Constitution and the selection of judges.