Vol. 4 No. 2, March 2013
- Who governs the family? Marriage as a new test case of overlapping jurisdictions.
- Rethinking the law, not abandoning it: a comment on "overlapping jurisdictions".
- Are religious arbitration panels incompatible with law? Examining "overlapping jurisdictions" in private law.
- Not only the doctor's dilemma: the complexity of conscience in medicine.
- Conscience legislation, the personhood movement, and access to emergency contraception.
- Conscience as contract. Conscience as covenant.
- Law, religion, and culture intertwined: a case study in the development of American Jewish law.
- The establishment clause and legislative prayer: differentiating tradition from religion: Pelphrey v. Cobb County.