Vol. 1 Nbr. 1, September 2009
> SIGN UP FREE
- Echoes of the impact of Webb v. McGowin on the doctrine of consideration under contract law: some reflections on the decision on the approach of its 75th anniversary.
- Judicial cooperation and legal interpretation in European Union tax law.
- Electoral college reform and voting rights.
- Enforcing non-compete agreements in Alabama.
- Administration of justice or the preservation of political office: the unconstitutionality of judicial override in Alabama death penalty cases.