Vol. 23 Nbr. 2, June 2018
> SIGN UP FREE
- SAVING CAPEU, COD'S WATERS: CLF is fighting to clean up the Cape's ailing waters before nitrogen pollution pushes them past the point of no return.
- saving right whales, right now.
- Jen Duggan: The new Vice President and Director of CLF Vermont brings a track record of holding polluters accountable and a passion for working at the intersection of the environment and public health.
- Linda Deegan & Chris Neill: Falmouth, MA / Members since 2010.
- CLF and Toxics Action Center are holding Casella Waste Systems accountable for polluting the Ammonoosuc River.
- CLF has been fighting alongside environmental advocates and local communities for almost three years to stop Invenergy from building a fossil fuel power plant in the heart of Burrillville.
- CLF is appealing the Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection's decision to approve an expansion of the Wheelabrator Saugus Ash Landfill.
- Lake Champlain has been plagued by toxic algae outbreaks that will only get worse without urgent action by the State to curb water pollution.
- With the Northern Pass transmission project rejected by New Hampshire regulators, the spotlight is now on the New England Clean Energy Connect proposal, which would carry Canadian hydroelectric power to Massachusetts through Maine.
- LETTER FROM THE PRESIDENT.