Vol. 24 Nbr. 1, January 2019
> SIGN UP FREE
- TURN OFF THE GAS.
- clear skies ahead: Massachusetts's Supreme Judicial Court has reaffirmed that cutting climate-damaging emissions is the law of the land.
- Rohemir Ramirez: CLF's newest staff attorney brings a unique perspective to his work on climate change, clean energy, and clean water, having experienced one of 2017's record-breaking hurricanes firsthand.
- NEW HAMPSHIRE.
- RHODE ISLAND.
- Gordon Hall: Marbtehead, MA / Cabot Society member since 2000.
- 2018 Gala: CLF CELEBRATES LOCAL HEROES, LOCAL ACTION.
- LETTER FROM THE PRESIDENT.