Vol. 24 Nbr. 2, June 2019
> SIGN UP FREE
- LETTER FROM THE CHAIR.
- LETTER FROM THE PRESIDENT.
- GETTING THE LEAD OUT: Charlene Lovett takes on lead poisoning in her New Hampshire city.
- FARMLAND MATTERS: Vermont residents fight to protect working land threatened by sprawl.
- LOCAL FOOD, LOCAL CONNECTIONS: Legal Food Hub launches in Connecticut to support local food economy.
- STOPPING BIG OIL: Grassroots organizing Leads to big win over Big Oil in Maine.
- SAYING NO TO FRACKED GAS: The people of Burrillville stand tall against fossil fuel interests.
- SPEAKING UP FOR OUR CHILDREN: Mothers Out Front pioneers new model of activism on climate change.
- FINANCIAL REPORT.
- SUPPORTERS AND FRIENDS OF CLF.
- CLF BOARD MEMBERS as of March 1, 2019.
- WHY WE GIVE TO CLF.