No. 39-2, March 2020
- Amendments to the Federal Rules of Appellate Procedure. A brief guide to the December 2019 amendments
- Facing Goliath: Litigating Appeals Against the Government.The government is afforded remarkable privileges not available to private litigants
- Silly Lawyer Tricks XIX. Will they never learn? When in a hole, stop digging!
- Appellate Business Development: Tips from Experienced Practitioners. How do you become the appellate lawyer that both trial lawyers and their clients seek out?
- A Peek Behind the Curtain: The Inner-Workings of the Judiciary, and Why Judges Should Address the Lack of Diversity Among Law Clerks. Experiences from the Appellate Judges Education Institute Summit