No. 40-2, March 2021
- Supreme Court Advocacy in the Age of COVID-19. Galvanized by the pandemic, the Supreme Court finally enters the era of technology.
- Privacy for Sale? The Third-Party Doctrine in the Digital Age. Can law enforcement avoid the strictures of the Fourth Amendment?
- Silly Lawyer Tricks XXIII. Dishonest lawyers may, in fact, leave the courtroom with charred pants.
- Roundtable Recap: Fundamentals of Oral Advocacy on Appeal. If you are seeking to start your appellate practice, here are some tips to help you along the way.
- What Is the Attorney's Role in Obtaining Appeal Bonds?. Attorneys play an important role at all stages of the process.
- Tips on Effective Editing. Editing can be the difference between a brief that gets read and one that gets skimmed