American Bankruptcy Law Journal
- National Conference of Bankruptcy Judges
- Publication date:
- COPYRIGHT TV Trade Media, Inc.<br/>COPYRIGHT GALE, Cengage Learning. All rights reserved.
- Making Sense of Make-Wholes.
- The Municipal Bond Cases Revisited.
- Giving Back a Fraudulent Transfer: A Defense to Liability?
- The Argument for a Federal Rule of Decision for a Bankruptcy Court's Recharacterisation of a Claim as Equity.
- Bankruptcy and the Deceased Debtor: Rule 1016 in Practice.
- Chapter 11 Rights Offerings and Private Placements: How Creditors Can Strike A Windfall.
- There's A Storm A Brewin': The Ethics and Realities of Paying Debtors' Counsel in Consumer Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Cases and the Need for Reform.
- Fatal Flaws in Financing Personal Bankruptcy: The Curious Case of Russia in Comparative Context.
- Schemes of Arrangement in Singapore: Empirical and Comparative Analyses.
- A (Not New) Response to A New Deal for Debtors.
- Can Complex Contracts Effectively Replace Bankruptcy Principles? Why Interpretation Matters.
- Mere Conduit.
- Reevaluating Risk and Return in Chapter 11 Secured Creditor Cramdowns: Interest Rates and Beyond.
- Student Loan Bankruptcy and the Meaning of Educational Benefit.
- The Needs of the Many: Equitable Mootness' Pernicious Effects.
- Choice of Law in Insolvency Proceedings: How English Courts' Continued Reliance on the Gibbs Principle Threatens Universalism.
- Fraudulent Transfers and the Fresh Start in Bankruptcy.
- Legal Shock or False Start? The Uncertain Future of India's New Consumer Insolvency and Bankruptcy Regime.
- Section 704(b) (2): The Back Door into Chapter 7 for the Above-Median Debtor.
- Bankruptcy and Entrepreneurs: In Search of an Optimal Failure Resolution System.