Vol. 95 Nbr. 1, January 2021
- Coal Instead of Golden Shares: The Enforceability of Bankruptcy Filing Consent Rights.
- A Proactive Approach to Hospital Financial Health.
- How the Courts Have Gone Astray in Refusing to Discharge Student Loans: The Folly of Brunner, of Rewriting Repayment Terms, of Issuing Partial Discharges and of Considering Income-Based Repayment Plans.
- Personal Bankruptcy in the Middle Kingdom: China's Local Pilot Programs and Half of a Bankruptcy System.
- Three and a Half Rules for Tort Claims in (and out of) Chapter 11.