Vol. 94 Nbr. 3, September 2020
- Chapter 11 Rights Offerings and Private Placements: How Creditors Can Strike A Windfall.
- There's A Storm A Brewin': The Ethics and Realities of Paying Debtors' Counsel in Consumer Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Cases and the Need for Reform.
- Fatal Flaws in Financing Personal Bankruptcy: The Curious Case of Russia in Comparative Context.
- Schemes of Arrangement in Singapore: Empirical and Comparative Analyses.
- A (Not New) Response to A New Deal for Debtors.
- Bankruptcy and the Deceased Debtor: Rule 1016 in Practice.