Nbr. 51-2, January 2020
- Ai in the Courtroom: a Comparative Analysis of Machine Evidence in Criminal Trials
- Crisis and Complicity: an Analysis of U.s. Support For Saudi Coalition Airstrikes Under the Law of Aiding and Abetting (alleged) War Crimes
- Redesign as Reform: a Critique of the Design of Bilateral Investment Treaties
- State Enterprises in International Investment Disputes: Focus on Actor Or Action?
- Strapping Down Regulatory Space With Investment Arbitration: a New Breed of International Slapps
- The Riddle of the Sands†–peacetime Espionage and Public International Law
- Ungagging the Whistleblower in Foreign Corruption Investigations: Turning International best Practices into Reality