No. 51-3, April 2020
- A Crime Universally Acknowledged
- Embodied Ai and the Direct Participation in Hostilities: a Legal Analysis
- Experimenting With Corruption—an Analysis of the Oecd Anti-bribery Convention Through the Lens of Experimentalism
- Fractured For Good? Using the Acquittal in the Prosecutor v. Jean-pierre Bemba Gombo as an Impetus to Clarify and Strengthen the Development of International Criminal Law
- International Law as Project Or System?
- Resolving National Security Questions: a Comparative Analysis of Judicial Review in the United States, Israel, and Europe