Nbr. 26-1, November 2014
- Accounting and Reporting by Development Stage Enterprises
- Are You Ready for Digital Currency?
- International Tax Issues
- Letter From the Editor
- Managing Bankruptcy and Default Risk
- Managing the Cash Flow Gap
- New Strategies for “Trapped” Excess Cash
- PCAOB Proposes Significant Changes to Auditor's Reporting Model
- Seeing What Others Don't, and Improving Honesty
- Simplified Research Credit Can Now Be Elected on Amended Tax Returns
- Stockpiling Cash: How Much Is Enough?
- Tax Refunds on Overstated Earnings: A Valuation Puzzle
- Time to Bury IFRS Hopes for the United States?
- Treasurer's Bribery Risk Update
- VLookups for Management Accountants Using Two Criteria
- What the New Leverage Ratio Means to Banks and Their Customers