Vol. 48 Nbr. 3, July - July 2014
> SIGN UP FREE
- Keeping pace with fellow prosecutors.
- NDAA's future is viable.
- View from the Hill.
- Highlights from the 2014 NDAA Summer Conference.
- Witness intimidation in the digital age.
- Bureau of Justice Assistance's Smart Prosecution initiative solicits grant applications.
- Smart Prosecution initiative grant in action: Cook County implements an evidence-based approach to misdemeanor crimes.
- Leadership lessons learned: confessions of a prosecutor.
- Special interest group influences juvenile justice in Oregon: state bears one of the worst juvenile arrest rates in U.S.