Vol. 53 Nbr. 3, July 2019
> SIGN UP FREE
- Investing as a Community: Analyzing Strangulation Cases & Implementing a MDT Strangulation Protocol to Reduce Domestic Violence Homicides.
- Dosage Probation: Enhancing Public Safety by Rethinking the Structure of Probation Sentences.
- Remembering Those Who Never Forget: Keeping Contact With Cold Case Survivors.
- Essex County Drug Diversion Program: Offering Treatment with Accountability to Non-Violent Drug Offenders.
- First Look: Creating Pathways for Positive Change.
- Background: From the Origin of the Office of the Attorney General in England to the Creation of the Office of Director of Criminal and Penal Prosecutions in Quebec (Canada).
- Laws and Prosecutions in Criminal Matters in Canada: The Example of Quebec.
- Use of Third-Party Algorithms with BWC: Trading Ethics for Efficiency?
- The Emerging Public Safety Issue of Treating Drug Endangered Children.
- Child Abuse Prosecutors and Pediatricians Pursuing Justice in Abusive Head Trauma and Child Homicide Cases.
- Dear NDAA Colleagues: Wish You Were Here - Instead of Me!(National District Attorneys Ass'n, office relocation)