Nbr. 61-3, April 2001
> SIGN UP FREE
- Secrets and Lies: The Need for a Definitive Rule of Law in Pretext Cases
- Whose Motive Matters?: Discrimination in Multi-Actor Employment Decision Making
- Why are Employment Discrimination Cases So Hard to Win?
- Slicing & Dicing of Individual Disparate Treatment Law
- Oppress the Employee: Louisiana s Approach to Noncompetition Agreements
- Community Property and the Copyright Act: Rodrigue s Recognition of a Community Interest in Economic Benefits
- Admissibility of Expert Testimony at Summary Judgment in Louisiana: Examining the Embers of Independent Fire Insurance Co. v. Sunbeam Corp.