Nbr. 76-2, January 2016
> SIGN UP FREE
- Proof Beyond a Reasonable Doubt: A Balanced Retributive Account
- Comparative Jury Procedures: What a Small Island Nation Teaches the United States About Jury Reform
- Choosing Among Imprecise American State Parentage Laws
- The Odd Couple: The Estate Tax and Family Law
- Money in the Bank and Boots on the Ground: A Law-Policy Proposal to Make the Affordable Care Act Work in Louisiana
- Death in the City: Gorman's Flawed Application of the Direct Action Statute to Insured Political Subdivisions
- A Watery Grave for Unseaworthiness Punitive Damages: McBride v. Estis Well Service, L.L.C.
- Policing Charitable Organizations: Whose Responsibility Is It?