Vol. 34 Nbr. 5, October 2018
> SIGN UP FREE
- REACHING THE NEXT GENERATION OF FINANCE OFFICERS.
- Improving Tax Increment Financing for Economic Development.
- Getting Started on Financial Data Initiatives.
- Less than Half of Citizens Realize They Can Connect with their Governments via Technology.
- Trends and Priorities Affecting the Government Workforce.
- Smart Practices for Self-Funded Employee Health Insurance.
- A Deeper Understanding of Debt Management.
- Technical Skills and Leadership in the Public Financial Management Profession.
- LIFE AFTER SOUTH DAKOTA V. WAYFAIR.
- The Double-Edged Sword of Economic Development Incentives: State and local governments can be in stiff competition with international locations, other states, and even neighboring jurisdictions for development.
- Taking a Closer Look at Qualified Opportunity Zones.
- eXtensible Business Reporting Language: Great expectations and eXpenses.
- The Economy Is Booming. So Why Are Cities' Revenues Still Lagging?