Vol. 46 Nbr. 4, September - September 2016
- Race, ethnicity, and air pollution: new directions in environmental justice.
- Tall firs, zip-lines, and reserved interest deeds: an assessment of the effectiveness of federal conservation easements in the Columbia River Gorge National Scenic Area.
- A tale of two continents: environmental management-based regulation in the European Union and the United States.
- The legislative history of the McCarran Amendment: an effort to determine whether Congress intended for state court jurisdiction to extend to Indian reserved water rights.
- The control of air pollution on Indian reservations.
- NEPA, FLPMA, and impact reduction: an empirical assessment of BLM resource management planning and NEPA in the Mountain West.
- Changing federal priorities midstream in upstream development: federal energy development lease cancellations, environmental policy, historic preservation and takings.