Vol. 46 Nbr. 3, June 2016
> SIGN UP FREE
- A blast from the past: the public trust doctrine and its growing threat to water rights.
- Two wrongs? Correcting Professor Lazarus' misunderstanding of the public trust doctrine.
- Living with water in a climate-changed world: will federal flood policy sink or swim?
- Nationwide Permit 13, shoreline armoring, and the important role of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers in coastal climate change adaptation.
- Ninth Circuit Review editor's note.
- I. Environmental quality.
- II. Natural resources.
- III. Miscellaneous.
- Revitalizing critical habitat: the Ninth Circuit's pro-efficiency approach.
- State activism in the movement to conserve sharks: the Ninth Circuit's guidance on preemption and the Magnuson-Stevens Act in Chinatown Neighborhood Ass'n v. Harris.
- 2015 Ninth Circuit environmental law review index of cases and statutes.