Vol. 46 Nbr. 2, March 2016
> SIGN UP FREE
- Controversies surrounding the 2015 clean water rule.
- Federalism, regulatory architecture, and the clean water rule: seeking consensus on the waters of the United States.
- Make my day! "Dirty Harry" and final agency action.
- (Ground)waters of the United States: unlawfully excluding tributary groundwater from Clean Water Act jurisdiction.
- A bright line mistake: how EPA bungled the clean water rule.
- Normal farming and adjacency: a last minute gift for the Farm Bureau?
- Ditching our innocence: the Clean Water Act in the age of the Anthropocene.