Vol. 83 Nbr. 1, January - January 2016
- President's page.
- Editor's page.
- IADC tenets of professionalism.
- Calendar of meetings.
- Judicial independence.
- Retaining and disclosing expert witnesses: a global perspective.
- Class action reform: the Law Commission of Ontario review of the Class Proceedings Act.
- Employee or independent contractor? How the effects of classifications impact employer liability.
- The defense perspective on mediation.
- Discretion is the better part of valor: rebutting negative online client reviews.
- A comparison of the prescription drug monitoring programs (PDMPs) for three states with a high public health burden of prescription drug abuse: West Virginia, Ohio and Kentucky.
- Diversity removal of a limited liability company to federal court: pitfalls and practice tips.
- Establishing a Pro Bono program.
- IADC Amicus brief program.