Vol. 82 Nbr. 1, January - January 2015
> SIGN UP FREE
- IADC global connection: for law, for life; the unique value of membership.
- Editor's page.
- Protecting the motor carrier against the threat of punitive damages: an updated case review.
- Too good to last? Will the FDA's proposed rule put an end to generic drug preemption under Mensing and Bartlett?
- A guide through the Medicare morass: Medicare fundamentals and best practices for liability insurers and their attorneys.
- Avoiding the Urkel defense (did I do that?): how Safeco has (and has not) begun to provide an affirmative defense against statutory willfulness.
- "Whole lotta shakin' going on": recent studies link fracking and earthquakes.
- International perspectives on arbitration confidentiality.
- An overview of the legal standard regarding product liability design defect claims and a fifty state survey on the applicable law in each jurisdiction.
- IADC amicus brief program.