Vol. 63 Nbr. 4, October 1996
> SIGN UP FREE
- A jury of our peers.
- Compensation neurosis rides again: a practitioner's guide to defending PTSD claims.
- Multiple chemical sensibility in the courtroom: is there life after Daubert?
- Silicone, science and settlements: breast implants and a search for truth.
- The end of an ERA: junk science departs products liability.
- Lawyers' potential exposure to liability in fraudulent business transactions.
- Individual and institutional liability for injuries arising from sports and athletics.
- Electronic media: management and litigation issues when "delete" doesn't mean delete.
- Litigation management: what legal defense costs are reasonable and necessary?
- Insurer's ability to contest claims after the contestability cutoff.
- Rule 1.6 and the noisy withdrawal.
- Trial Objections, 2d ed.