Vol. 16 Nbr. 1, March 1999
> SIGN UP FREE
- I'm even smarter than Bruce Ackerman: why the President can veto his own impeachment.
- Commas, constitutional grammar, and the straight-face test: what if Conan the grammarian were a strict textualist?
- Did Sir Edward Coke mean what he said?
- Pickup basketball.
- The trial of Charles I: a sesquitricentennial reflection.
- Nonjudicial constitutional interpretation, authoritative settlement, and a new agenda for research.
- DeFunis, defunct.
- The First Amendment.
- Religious Schools v. Children's Rights.