Vol. 32 Nbr. 1, January - January 2017
> SIGN UP FREE
- Objects of interpretation.
- Formalism in constitutional theory.
- Which republican constitution?
- Countering the majoritarian difficulty.
- Republicanism and natural rights at the pounding.
- Randy Barnett's critique of democracy (and John Marshall?).
- Me the people.
- Republican constitutionalism.
- In defense of constitutional republicanism: a reply to criticisms of "Our Republican Constitution."(in this issue, p. 31, 61, 83, 113, 143, 175)