No. 38-2, December 2009
- The Multiethnic Placement Act and the Troubling Persistence of Race Matching
- Evolutionary Theory and Kinship Foster Care: An Initial Test of Two Hypotheses
- A MEPA-IEP Review from Adoption Attorneys' Perspectives: Continuing to Make Permissible Assessments Based on Race for the Best Interests of Children of Color
- Follow the Money: Federal, State, and Local Funding Strategies for Child Welfare Services and the Impact of Local Levies on Adoptions in Ohio
- Judicial Oversight over the Interstate Placement of Foster Children: The Missing Element in Current Efforts to Reform the Interstate Compact on the Placement of Children
- Question to Justice Scalia: Does the Establishment Clause Permit the Disregard of Devout Catholics?