Nbr. 36-2, December 2007
> SIGN UP FREE
- Third Annual Wells Conference on Adoption Law: No Parent Left Behind: Fathers' Rights in Adoption
- Safe Haven, Adoption and Birth Record Laws: Where are the Daddies?
- Unmarried Fathers and Adoption: 'Perfecting' or 'Abandoning' an Opportunity Interest
- A National Putative Father Registry with Appendix 'Survey of Putative Father Registries by State'
- Looking Beyond the United States: How Other Countries Handle Issues Related to Unwed Fathers in the Adoption Process
- Intercountry Adoption and Poverty: A human Rights Analysis
- Show me the Money! The Recoverability of Computerized Legal Research Expenses by the Prevailing party in the Federal Circuits