Vol. 11 Nbr. 1, January 1991
> SIGN UP FREE
- Gold mine or mine field? Uvest is betting that banks will go for full-service brokers.
- Kirby's designs win steeple chase.
- Paddle pusher makes waves.
- Picking up the pieces at United Dominion.
- Raleigh entrepreneur weaves from software to soft wear.
- Spinning Tar Heel wheels; North Carolina's pioneer automakers cranked up early but they didn't get very far.
- The pay role account; manufacturers still employ thousands, but the butcher, the baker and the hamburger maker are catching up.