Vol. 51 Nbr. 2, March 2014
> SIGN UP FREE
- The mandate of Miller.
- Copyright infringement and the separated powers of moral entrepreneurship.
- A plea for funds: using Padilla, Lafler, and Frye to increase public defender resources.
- The Federalist Society For Law And Public Policy Studies 2012 National Lawyers Convention: The Foreign Corrupt Practices Act.
- Guarding the rights of the accused and accuser: the jury's role in awarding criminal restitution under the Sixth Amendment.
- State v. Robert: why mitigation waivers during capital sentencing undermine fundamental justifications of punishment.
- The trial of Conrad Murray: prosecuting physicians for criminally negligent over-prescription.
- Battling domestic violence: replacing mandatory arrest laws with a trifecta of preferential arrest, officer education, and batterer treatment programs.