Vol. 50 Nbr. 3, June 2013
> SIGN UP FREE
- Mapping a way out: protecting cellphone location information without starting over on the Fourth Amendment.
- Unstacking the deck: the legalization of online poker.
- Prescribing medicine for online pharmacies: an assessment of the law and a proposal to combat illegal drug outlets.
- Material to whom? Implementing Brady's duty to disclose at trial and during plea bargaining.
- Common scents: the intersection of the 'plain smell' and 'common enterprise' doctrines.