Vol. 67 Nbr. 2, December 2016
> SIGN UP FREE
- The economic/noneconomic activity distinction under the commerce clause.
- VAWA 2013's right to appointed counsel in tribal court proceedings - a rising tide that lifts all boats or a procedural windfall for non-Indian defendants?
- Personhood amendments after Whole Woman's Health v. Hellerstedt.
- Braking the rules: why state courts should not replicate amendments to the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure.
- The Third Amendment incorporated: 'soldiers' and domestic law enforcement.
- The future of class-action waivers in consumer contract arbitration agreements after DIRECTV, Inc. v. Imburgia.