Vol. 70 Nbr. 1, September 2019
> SIGN UP FREE
- Tribute to Professor Lewis Katz.
- Do Judges Cry? An Essay on Empathy and Fellow-Feeling.
- A Partial Fix of a Broken Guideline: A Proposed Amendment to Section 2G2.2 of the United States Sentencing Guidelines.
- Deracialization and Democracy.
- Considering a Juvenile Exception to the Felony Murder Rule.
- What Carpenter Tells Us About When a Fourth Amendment Search of Metadata Begins.
- A New Auer: Overview and Analysis of the Supreme Court's Decision in Kisor v. Wilkie.