Vol. 67 Nbr. 1, September - September 2016
> SIGN UP FREE
- Tribute to professor Ken Margolis: the editors of the Case Western Reserve Law Review respectfully dedicate this issue to Professor Ken Margolis.
- Thick marks, thin marks.
- The beast of burden in immigration bond hearings.
- "Other than honorable" discrimination.
- Privacy, sharing, and trust: the Facebook study.
- Perceived-as plaintiffs: expanding Title VII coverage to discrimination based on erroneous perception: "as with the joy of beauty, the ugliness of bias can be in the eye of the beholder."
- Demanding a speedy trial: re-evaluating the assertion factor in the Barker v. Wingo test.
- Growing Jardines: expanding protections against warrantless dog sniffs to multiunit dwellings.