Nbr. 30-1, February 2019
- A Decade of Change: Roper v. Simmons, Defending Childhood, and Juvenile Justice Policy
- Crime, Laws, and Legalization: Perceptions of Colorado Marijuana Dispensary Owners and Managers
- Developing Empirically Informed Policies for Sexual Assault Kit DNA Testing: Is It Too Late to Test Kits Beyond the Statute of Limitations?
- Exploring Therapeutic and Militaristic Contexts in a Veteran Treatment Court
- To Detain or Not to Detain? Using Propensity Scores to Examine the Relationship Between Pretrial Detention and Conviction
- Waging War on Recidivism Among Justice-Involved Veterans: An Impact Evaluation of a Large Urban Veterans Treatment Court