Vol. 26 Nbr. 1, September 1999
> SIGN UP FREE
- Public performance copyrights: a guide to public place analysis.
- Cybercommunity versus geographical community standard for online pornography: a technological hierarchy in judging cyberspace obscenity.
- Software patent applications directed to business and mathematical processing applications highlight the tension between State Street and Benson.
- Federal tax treatment of computer software under Norwest v. Commissioner.
- The New Jersey Supreme Court's treatment of the wireless communications industry pursuant to New Jersey municipal land use law and the Telecommunications Act of 1996.