FOR: MANAGERS / LEVEL: ADVANCED
This course provides experienced managers with the tools needed to manage efficiently and effectively in an internal auditing environment, while examining the life cycle of an audit from an audit manager's perspective.
FREE CPE: For no additional charge you can complete an OnDemand course related to professional internal auditing standards and gain an extra CPE credit. For more information check course details online.
* Communicating with the CAE, board of directors, and audit committee
* Preparing a value-added audit program
* Developing a strategy for presenting audit findings and recommendations
* Developing management leadership skills
* Understanding the difference between managing and leading
* Managing relationships
* Managing conflict and change
* Marketing internal audit
LEAD COURSE DEVELOPER:
Chris Semrow, CPA, CISA, IS Assurance Senior Manager, BDO USA
Chris Semrow has over 16 years of experience in the external and...