FOR: PRACTITIONERS, MANAGERS / LEVEL: INTERMEDIATE
Gain insight at the lead auditor level.
This course helps you develop the organizational, time management, and problem solving skills necessary to lead a successful team, while examining the life cycle of an audit from a lead auditor's perspective.
FREE CPE: For no additional charge you can complete an OnDemand course related to professional internal auditing standards and gain an extra CPE credit. For more information, check course details online.
* Communicating with audit staff
* Defining audit scope, objectives, hours, resources, and key activities
* Prioritizing workload and managing efficient use of resources
* Reviewing audit reports to ensure they are written at an executive level and that recommendations address root causes
* Understanding leadership styles
* Mentoring audit staff
LEAD COURSE DEVELOPER:
Adnan Rahim, CIA, CPA, CMA, Vice President, Internal Audit, Visa
Adnan Rahim joined Visa in his...