FOR: PRACTITIONERS / LEVEL: INTRODUCTORY
Learn the basics of auditing at the new internal auditor level. This course provides an overview of the life cycle of an audit from a new internal auditor's perspective while examining the internal control environment and audit governance.
FREE CPE: For no additional charge you can complete an OnDemand course related to professional internal auditing standards and gain an extra CPE credit. For more information, check course details online.
* Defining the phases of an audit life cycle
* Communicating and interviewing skills
* Developing documentation, including audit reports
* Performing an audit risk assessment and walk-through of internal controls
* Utilizing sampling and data analysis in fieldwork
* Developing audit observations and findings
LEAD COURSE DEVELOPER:
Lyndon Remias, CIA, CGAP, CRMA, CPA, City Auditor for City of Virginia Beach