TechCrunch has introduced a new paid subscription offering, Extra Crunch. The new destination and exclusive membership experience provides all of the tools and information readers need, from deep dives into unicorn companies to expert advice for founders solving the day-to-day challenges of getting their startup off the ground.
Extra Crunch membership includes:
- Exclusive articles and deep dive analysis into established unicorn companies;
- New tools such as Rapid Read mode and List Builder to help streamline the user experience;
- Access to an active community of founders and experts;
- Member-only benefits at TechCrunch events;
- Conference calls with industry leaders on trending news, including earnings previews, IPO breakdowns and tentpole moments.
Extra Crunch membership will be available for $15 per month in the US, Canada, UK, Germany, France, and Spain, with plans to expand further later this year. While Extra Crunch is built within the TechCrunch product, regular content on TechCrunch.com remains free to readers.
Since launching in 2005, TechCrunch has become a leader in technology journalism and breaking news, following the startup ecosystem's ebbs and flows. From the industry's most innovative founders to the more divisive, from companies that have achieved unicorn status to the less successful ventures, TechCrunch writers have given readers the ultimate behind-the-scenes scoop on the industry. TechCrunch and its network of websites now reach over 15 million unique visitors globally and, on average, draws more than 27 million views per month. With a singular editorial foundation, TechCrunch has grown to not only have a tremendous media reach...