* Manuscript must be typed in 12 point Times New Roman font and single-spaced;
* Ideally, articles should be 2,000-2,500 words;
* Include your name, title, agency name, mailing address, email address, office or home telephone number, and fax number. Also include a resume or biographical information with your article;
* We must be notified in writing at the time of submission if you are submitting the article to any other publications. Corrections Today is a copyrighted magazine that has exclusive rights unless permission is granted for reprints;
* Please do not format the article beyond font size and spacing, as it will need to be reformatted to fit the style of the magazine;
* If appropriate, submit charts, graphs or diagrams with the manuscript to illustrate the topic. These should be sent as separate files in the program in which they were created;
* Any references discussed in the text must be cited at the end of the article as endnotes. Do not, however, use the...