* Coffman Engineers welcomes Jason Moncrieff as Senior Project Manager to the Anchorage project management group. He holds a bachelor's in civil engineering from the University of Washington and a master's in project management from George Washington University. Moncrieff is experienced managing both large- and small-scale multi-discipline projects for multiple client markets. Projects have included large scale drill site remediation, pipeline replacement, generator controls upgrades, erosion control, plant design, and road design. Moncrieff is a licensed civil engineer in Alaska and a project management professional.
* Coffman Engineers is also pleased to announce that Zack Wright obtained American Petroleum Institute (API) 653 Aboveground Storage Tank Inspector certification. Wright holds a master's and bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering from UAF and is a NACE certified CP Technician. The addition of his API 653 certification supplements Coffman's ability to provide integrity solutions to clients. The API 653 certification allows Wright to perform and oversee tank inspection activities, including repair recommendations, oversight of nondestructive testing per applicable codes, and prepare inspection reports for clients.
Cook Inlet Tribal Council
* Cook Inlet Tribal Council appointed Hans Roeterink as its new Chief Technology Innovation Officer. Roeterink will be instrumental for CITC's leadership in launching future strategies for technology and innovative new service capacity, helping to design a future in which Alaska Native people thrive. Roeterink has worked internationally, consulting with organizations on how to use IT to drive growth and enter new businesses. Roeterink previously lived in Anchorage for more than thirteen years while working with an Alaska Native organization and working to start, finance, and grow businesses, including his own startup.
PND Engineers announced the following new hires.
* Kristoff Nystrom, EIT relocated from Fairbanks to Anchorage this past fall after two-and-a-half years with UAF Division of Design and Construction, performing project management and design. Nystrom hails from Washington State and is a 2016 graduate of UAF with a focus on civil and structural engineering. Initially, Nystrom will assist with site planning and road design.
* Conrad Smith, EIT, recently returned to Alaska, where he was raised. Smith graduated with a bachelor of science degree in...