* BDO USA promoted James Doughty and Jake Kolipano to Assurance Partners. Previously. Doughty and Kolipano served as directors and have both been with the Anchorage office for more than thirteen years.
* Earlier this year, Joy Merriner was named Assurance Office Managing Partner. Merriner previously served as assurance partner and has been with the Anchorage office for seventeen years.
* Doughty. Kolipano. and Merriner join Kevin Van Nortwick. tax office managing partner; Bikky Shrestha, assurance partner; and Chad Estes, tax partner in leading more than eighty professionals locally. Collectively, the group has more than ninety years of experience serving Alaska businesses and the community.
Northrim Bank hired Jonathan Tibbs as VP, Commercial Loan Officer-Fairbanks and promoted Jason Gentry to VP, Lending Branch Manager-Ketchikan.
* Tibbs joins Northrim with more than fourteen years of experience in lending in Alaska. He holds a bachelor's degree in business administration with an emphasis in finance from Bngham Young University. A lifelong Alaskan, Tibbs is originally from North Pole and remains involved in the Fairbanks community.
* Gentry has been with Northrim Bank for one year and has more than seven years of experience in the finance industry. A lifelong Alaskan, he grew up in Utqiagvik and attended the University of Alaska Fairbanks. Gentry and his family have made Ketchikan their home for the past nine years and he volunteers his spare time within the Ketchikan youth athletic community.
Tlingit & Haida
* Central Council of Tlingit and Haida Indian Tribes of Alaska hired Jamie Shanley as Child Care Administrator for the Tribe's new Little Eagles and Ravens Nest (LEARN) Child Care Center. She earned a bachelor's degree in early childhood/elementary education with a double minor in dance and history from Western Oregon University and master's degree in early childhood development from Pacific Oaks College in California.
* Perseverance Theatre hired Leslie Ishii as its Artistic Director. Her years of organizational experience include serving as co-chair, organizer, and board member for the Consortium of Asian American Theaters and Artists' fifth and sixth national ConFest; founder and co-director for the National Cultural Navigation Theatre Project for the sustainability of theatres and artists of color; co-facilitator of the launch of the Theatre Communication Group's Equity, Diversity and...