* Alaska Business is pleased to announce our newest staff addition, Monica Sterchi-Lowman; she joins us as our new Art Director. For the last ten years, Sterchi-Lowman owned and operated a boutique design studio, where she worked with organizations around the world. Through her experience with a broad spectrum of organizations, she found her passion for design that focuses on promoting education, youth, and community development.
A long-time supporter of the Anchorage community, Sterchi-Lowman has served on several nonprofit boards and was a founding member of AIGA Alaska, of which she currently serves as president. She is also a member of the Alaska Women's Hall of Fame board and a past board member of the Zonta Yellow Rose Foundation.
HealtheConnect has added four new staff to its Anchorage team.
* Nicole Licht was hired as Communications & Engagement Manager; she spent the last six years working for Procare Home Medical as their sales and marketing manager. Licht has twelve years of experience in healthcare sales and marketing in Alaska.
* Rachel Lawler has been hired as the Health IT Training Coordinator. Previously she was with Beacon Occupational Health and Safety Services for eight years where she was in charge of clinical operations. She has fourteen years of experience in healthcare.
* Tristan Fackler has been hired as the Marketing and Engagement Manager. She earned her master's degree in international marketing from Hult International Business School in San Francisco. She has more than ten years of experience working in healthcare sales and marketing in Alaska.
* Laura Revels has been hired as the Health IT Training Coordinator. She has been involved with tribal organizations for twenty-five-plus years, and seventeen-plus of those years were in tribal health in various capacities. She has also taught at Clover Park Technical College as a web and graphics instructor; the University of Washington as a cancer educator and digital storytelling facilitator; and at Alaska Pacific University as adjunct faculty.
PND Engineers announced the following new hires in its Anchorage office.
* Carlos Perreira has joined PND's Anchorage office as its IT Systems Administrator. Perreira has multiple tools in his bag, including a bachelor of arts degree in architecture and experience as both an IT support specialist and a designer/drafter. He has more than thirteen years of AutoCAD 2D and 3D experience, GIS...