* Jason Blackwell joined the Alaska Oil and Gas Association (AOGA) as an Intern. Blackwell is a 2017 graduate of Soldotna High School. Currently, he attends Boise State University, working toward a double major in economics and political science. As AOGA's intern, Blackwell will conduct legal research, coordinate events, and assist with AOGA's various initiatives to promote the long-term viability of the oil and gas industry.
* Anchorage Community Development Authority (ACDA) has named Demetric Tuggle as its new Parking Director. Tuggle, who brings more than twenty years of parking experience, will be in charge of managing ACDA's parking division, EasyPark. Tuggle created and oversaw EasyPark's Dispatch Center, Safety First, and the Amenities Program and will continue to focus on customer amenities and care.
Macen Kinne and Mack Conn have joined the Cornerstone team as Project Managers.
* Kinne brings twenty-nine years of experience in construction, including working on both government and private sector projects. Kinne also owned and operated a residential general contracting business that specialized in remodel, environmental, and demolition work before serving as a superintendent for a large company on many rural Alaska projects.
* Conn joins Cornerstone with more than fifteen years in construction. Conn's professional career has focused on large, commercial, multi-family wood-framed facilities in Alaska, Colorado, North Dakota, and Idaho. Conn also started out in the trades and owned his own framing company. Prior to joining Cornerstone, Conn served as a superintendent, general superintendent, and construction manager for major subcontractors and developers.
* Arctic Slope Telephone Association Cooperative (ASTAC) hired Stacy Marshall as Director of Customer Experience. Marshall brings more than twenty years of experience in the telecommunications industry. In her new role, Marshall leads the customer experience, product, and marketing departments and develops processes to deliver meaningful business value, working with the executive team to meet and exceed customer expectations and retention goals across the North Slope.
* DOWL has added Alaska Aviation Manager Melissa Osborn, AAE, ACE, to its Fairbanks office. She brings extensive FAA and TSA compliance expertise to the firm and will grow DOWL's Alaska aviation services including TSA and FAA compliance. Osborn has been in aviation for more than twenty years, having previously held positions at...