Northrim Bank announced the promotion of several employees throughout the bank.
* Amber Zins has been promoted to EVP-Chief Administrative Officer. Zins has been with Northrim Bank for twelve years, when she was hired as the internal audit manager. For the past two years, she has been the human resources director. Zins holds a bachelor of business administration in accounting from UAF and is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
* Cindy Fields has been promoted to SVP-internal Audit Director. Fields joined Northrim in 2018 and has sixteen years of experience in audit and regulatory compliance. She holds a bachelor's degree from UAA and is a CPA and Certified Internal Auditor (CIA). Fields is the president of the Institute of Internal Auditors Alaska Chapter.
* Joe Gelione was promoted to SVP-Commercial Loan Unit Manager. Gelione started at Northrim in 2017 and has more than thirty years of experience in the financial sector, working in banking in Alaska for more than twenty-five years. Fie holds a bachelor of business administration in finance from Stockton University. Gelione has served on the board of directors of Bean's Cafe and Alaska Junior Theater.
* Tammy Kosa was promoted to SVP-Regional Market Manager, Fairbanks. Kosa has been with Northrim since 2004 and has more than twenty-six years of banking experience. She holds a bachelor's degree in international business from UAF. She volunteers with Junior Achievement of Alaska.
* Nicole Pintsch has been promoted to VP-Controller of Financial Reporting. Pintsch has been with Northrim since 2007 when the bank acquired Alaska First Bank. She has been in the financial industry for fifteen years. Pintsch holds a bachelor of business...