Defense Systems Acquisition Management Course (DSAM)
Long Beach, CA
2010 Biometrics Conference
The Link Between The Battlefield and Borders
* The nation is protected by two key communities of interest: Civil Law Enforcement and Federal Intelligence. The nation's goal is that biometric technologies and jurisdictional policies simultaneously support both communities.
Marine Corps Expeditionary Power & Energy Symposium
New Orleans, LA
Combating Terrorism Technical Support Office Advanced Planning Briefing for Industry
* Presenting specific high priority needs of the combating terrorism community, a preview of the R&D requirements targeted for funding, and BAA release timeframes.
Mastering Business Development Workshop
Tampa, FL www.ndia.org/meetings/007B
Pentagon City, VA
2010 Tactical Wheeled Vehicles Conference
TWV Strategy During Challenging Times
* The only annual opportunity to gain broad visibility on the military services' tactical wheeled vehicle development strategies and plans.
Munitions Executive Summit (MES)
See ad on page 47
21st Annual SO/LIC
Symposium & Exhibition
See ad on page 47
Precision Strike Winter Roundtable
Crystal City, VA
* Present and clarify National Defense Policy and Strategies to achieve goals of Precision Engagement, afford the precision strike community the latest thoughts from congressional committee members, and highlight precision strike achievements.
2nd Annual Women In Defense San Diego Chapter Symposium
Greater Los Angeles Chapter 60th West Coast Dinner
Marina del Rey, CA
26th Annual National Test and Evaluation Conference
San Diego, CA
Defense Test & Evaluation in a Net-Centric World
* Great opportunity to offer ideas and concepts on Test & Evaluation policies, procedures and related studies as they pertain to our nation's National Defense and Homeland Security needs.
2010 Joint Undersea Warfare Technology Spring Conference (Secret US Only)
San Diego, CA...