3291 South Ridge Road
Green Bay, Wisconsin 54304
Telephone: (920) 425-3800
Service Hotline: (844) 465-7035
Tim Fox (920-664-5543, email@example.com)
Denny McGee (262-785-6634, firstname.lastname@example.org)
Michael Weyermann (913-314-5004, email@example.com)
MPS INTERNATIONAL HEADQUARTERS
Delta 100, 6825 MV Arnhem, The Netherlands
OPERATOR FOCUSED. RESULTS DRIVEN
At MPS our presses help you maximize the talents of your operators, enabling them to perform at their best.
* Consistent and predictable print quality
* High production speeds
* Fast set-ups and changeovers
* Press reliability
* Automated settings with job memory
Because we focus our technology on enhancing the talents of your operators, we know they'll be able to focus on your print jobs. This winning combination will give you the advantage to maximize your results. Operator Focused, Results Driven.
MPS offers five product lines, including UV, UV inert gas, hot air and UV LED drying technologies, all developed with an absolute focus on quick changeovers, ease ot operation, robustness and press automation:
* EB - Label solution flexo press; 14.5" width; plate rolls
* EF--Automated multi substrate flexo press; 13". 17" and 20" width; plate rolls or print sleeves
* EF - Symjet - Flexo and UV Inkjet (Domino) hybrid press; 13.2" width, sleeves
* EXL - Offset--Combination press; 17" and 20" width; variable sleeve offset
* EXL - Packaging--Wide web flexo packaging press; 20", 22" and 26" width; print sleeves
MPS' game-changing differentiator is Crisp.Dot technology. By adding a free-running impression roller, preventing friction in the printing process, higher print quality is achieved and fewer errors due to barring are...